- Reference what @Aravind said, Azure Logic Apps is for managing a workflow. It is more powerful than Azure Automation.
- Azure automation is for creating runbooks to automate tasks like deployment, updates using powershell scripts, python scripts.
- Due to SQL agent jobs those are available only in Azure SQL Managed Instance.
- If you are using Azure SQL, there are multiple ways to run automated scripts on Azure SQL Database as below:
- Using Automation Account Runbooks.
- Using Elastic Database Jobs in Azure
- Using Azure Data factory.
If you are running just one or some simple scripts, I would suggest you to take a look into Automation Account Runbooks.
CLICK HERE to find out more related problems solutions.