Damn! Of course, after posting a question, I found an answer. When running collectstatic I’ve noticed that there was too many Found another file with the destination path... messages, but did not take this into account. Then I realized that somehow in my core app staticfiles folder were duplicates of Wagtail’s core static files, so I installed Wagtail 2.11 for the millionth time, ran the server and nothing changed… Fortunately, I’ve guessed(thanks to @gasman) to clear cache and reload the window and IT WORKED!

Conslusion: Check for duplicated static files, mine were from the old version of Wagtail, but Wagtail is on latest, which caused this issue…

CLICK HERE to find out more related problems solutions.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top