In case someone wishes to fix this issue, this is what I realised and how I fixed it.
It seems like the client doesn’t get around to flushing everything properly before the command finishes. I’m not 100% sure about the internals, but my fix makes me feel that it’s related to that.
$this->trackingService (which is a wrapper for the linked client) I added a function called
forceFlush() which just calls
Segment::flush(). I call this method at the end of the try-catch in the
As soon as this is called, all the expected values appear in segment.
CLICK HERE to find out more related problems solutions.